Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre watering unit that eliminates the need for costly and cumbersome watering systems, providing the essential results needed to keep your grounds thriving! Simple and fast to roll up and relocate to other areas.
Eliminate the need for expensive and cumbersome watering systems. Sumisoaker is lightweight and easy to move around, a 50m unit weighs only 5kg.
Store it with ease. Irrigation units are compact and easy to store with a 50m unit being only 32cm in length x 23cm wide x 43cm heigh.
Water an area up to 500 square metres (50m x 10m). 500 square metres is equivalent to a full sized tennis court.
Low operating pressure. Maximum operating pressure is 200kpa (30psi).
Variable length. Adjust the watering length by the unique sliding stopper.
Filtration system. Available with a special inline filter.
Low installation costs. Whether for commercial or domestic, Sumisoaker is inexpensive an more efficient alternative to underground watering systems and awkward above ground watering systems.
- Eliminate the need for expensive and cumbersome watering systems.
- Easy to store and relocate.
- Fine, soft droplets allow maximum water penetration.
- Watering cannot be seen from a distance.
- Water distribution can be controlled by the sliding stopper.
- Requires low operating pressure.
- Low or no installation costs.
- Minimal investment.
- Ideal for use on turf areas such as narrow or sloping lawns.
- Used on bowling greens, golf courses, tennis courts, turf and small farms.
- Horticultural applications such as seed beds, potted plants and vegetable gardens.
Includes GST and postage within Australia.