This soil book looks at how to manage the soil, our most basic agricultural resource, better.
- What is soil?
- Look at the land. What will you see
- Looking at your soil in profile
- Soil as a living laboratory: finding the right chemistry
- Soil and water
- Soil organic matter
- Soil animals: all creatures great and small
- Managing organisms for agriculture
- Soil carbon
- Managing the risks to soil health
- Managing for healthy soil
- Soil recording sheet
Published in 2012, Managing for healthy soils is part of the AgGuide Business Series and is 184 full-colour A4 pages.
Price includes GST, postage and handling within Australia.